Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lindstrøm - It's a Feedelity Affair (2006) and Where You Go I Go To (2008)





Here's two LPs from what some people call the creator of Space Disco, Lindstrøm. Both albums are necessary additions to any electronic music fans collection and are surely going to get you moving.

Lindstrøm - It's a Feedelity Affair
  1. Fast & Delirious
  2. Limitations
  3. Music (in my mind)
  4. Cane it for the Original Whities
  5. There's a Drink in my Bedroom and I Need a Hot Lady
  6. Further into the Future
  7. I Feel Space
  8. Arp She Said
  9. Gentle as a Giant
  10. Another Station
  11. The Contemporary Fix
Download



Lindstrøm - Where You Go I Go To
  1. Where You Go I Go Too (28:58)
  2. Grand Ideas (10:11)
  3. The Long Way Home (15:58)
Download


No comments:

Post a Comment