Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Who's ready to get back on Fresh Mode?

Hello my fellow music listeners!

It's been a long time, but the time has finally come for me to get back into blogging and sharing music with all you fine folks. I imagine most of you have long stopped coming to the blog, but perhaps some of you still have me tucked away somewhere in your Google Reader hoping one day "The Fresh Mode (1)" will appear, well, today is that day. Lots has changed in my life, but I wont bother boring you with what kept me from posting. I hope to have almost daily updates starting with today, and what better way to start then with the recently leaked mix compilation from The Twelves.


With my first Twelves set coming up this Friday night, I was happy to see this passed my way and I couldn't think of a better way to reboot the blog then with this mix. The first 7 tracks are exclusive unreleased dub's of recent Twelves remixes which is wonderfully slow way to get it started and get your body moving. The remaining tracks start to really take off with the Ratatat track and deliver a perfectly mixed blend of funk, pop and electro. For those familiar with their essential mix (one of the best mixes ever in my opinion), this is not as electro heavy or aggressive, but still manages to really get you dancing.

It's good to be back. Enjoy.

01. The Twelves – Handshake (Dub) 4:28
02. Munk – Violent Love (The Twelves Tabloid Dub) 4:27
03. Zeigest – Humanitarianism (The Twelves Tabloid Mix) 3:51
04. Metric – Help I’m Alive (The Twelves Tabloid Mix) 4:05
05. Two Door Cinema Club – Something Good Can Work (The Twelves Tabloid Mix) 3:12
06. Black Strobe – Me And Madonna (The Twelves Tabloid Mix) 3:20
07. French Horn Rebellion VS Database – Beaches And Friends (The Twelves Tabloid Mix) 4:29

08. Ratatat – Wildcat 2:23
09. Reverso 68 – Piece Together (Part 1) 2:45
10. Sasse Feat Kiki – Loosing Touch 2:52
11. Chaz Jankel – Without You 2:55
12. Spirit Catcher – Rollercoaster 2:10
13. Siriusmo – Last Dear 2:03
14. Shit Robot – Take ‘Em Up 2:17
15. Pol Rax – For You 2:09
16. The Paradise – In Love With You 1:55
17. The Juan Maclean – The Simple Life 2:18
18. Alexander Robotnik – Problems D’Amour Demo (Fafa Monteco Edit) 2:07
19. Daniel Wang – Echo By Midnight 2:31
20. Alan Braxe And Fred Falke – Palladium 2:33
21. Tommy Seebach – Bubble Sex 4:09
22. Zombi – Sapphire 2:46
23. Zongamin – Painless 1:32
24. Twin Shadow – Shooting Holes 3:26


obviously forgot the link on my first post in over a year.

1 comment:

  1. http://i.qkme.me/2wgq.jpg (don't worry, it's a legit link)

    ReplyDelete