Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hercules & Love Affair - Sidetracked


A relatively new release from H&LA titled Sidetracked. Not my favorite thing they have done, but figured some readers of this blog will definitely enjoy it. The first disc is mixed, second contains the unmixed singles. Enjoy.
  1. Westbam - And Party
  2. Sax – No Pares (Don’t Stop)
  3. Hercules & Love Affair – I Can’t Wait
  4. In Flagranti – I Never Screwed Around Before
  5. Dubwise – Hold me Real Tight
  6. Fax Yourself – Sunshine
  7. Todd Terry Project – Weekend
  8. Daniel Wang – Zola Has Landed
  9. Rhythm Masters – Oh Oh Why
  10. Los Kings Del Mambo – Studio X
  11. Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band – I’ll Play The Fool
  12. Ray Martinez Jnr – Lady of the Night
  13. Gino Soccio – Dream On
  14. Rainbow Team – Dreaming
Download

1 comment:

  1. Hey dperls, can you please re-up this album? The link is dead and I really want to listen after their kick ass show on Saturday. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete